SkyDancer is an Artificial intelligence software solution. SkyDancer is fully-owned, developed and maintained by Ether Technologies.
(*) Break-through features or milestones in SkyDancer development timeline.
- 2012: An Ai (SD1) can be instantiated. The birth of SkyDancer 1 (*)
- 2013: An Ai (SD1) can instantiate itself locally
- 2016-04: An Ai (SD3) can provision software locally (*)
- 2016-05: An Ai (SD3) can provision software across a network
- 2016-12: An Ai (SD3) can manage software configuration locally
- 2017-01: An Ai (SD3) can manage software configuration across a network
- 2017-04: An Ai (SD3) can manage software lcm locally
- 2017-03: An Ai (SD3) can manage software lcm across a network
- 2017-04: An Ai (SD4) can instantiate itself across a distributed network (Hyper-V) (*)
- 2017-04: An Ai (SD4) can manage software across a distributed network (Hyper-V)
- 2017-04: An Ai (SD4) can manage environments across a distributed network (Hyper-V)
- 2017-04: An Ai (SD4) can take an active part in software development and testing (*)
- 2017-05: An Ai (SD4) automatically expands and retracts itself across borders, to solve a specific task (*)
- 2017-05-12: First successful build and start of SD5 (the birth of SD5) (*)
- 2017-07-15: SD5 now running on Windows 2016 Server (thanks Daniel for setup assistance!)
The first implementation of SkyDancer (also called "SkyDancer 1" or "SD1") was completed in 2012-2013.
SkyDancer 1 is still in operation and its current task is to analyze Internet trends of emerging technologies.
Per Callmin, the inventor of SkyDancer, says -"To accurately be able to predict the future of technology, is key to be able to make the correct strategic decisions just in time for when they are needed. For that reason, SkyDancer is an important cornerstone in Ethertech's strategic decision making".
Quick Specs of SkyDancer 1:
- 50 000 000 cell blocks.
- 128 bits per cell block.
- Cell blocks are split up into 50 cell groups, consisting of 1 000 000 blocks each.
- It installs on 1 cluster / 1 machine (1:1).
- It supports text and voice interaction (voice was added in 2015).
Since SkyDancer 1, three more generations of SkyDancer have been built and deployed.
SkyDancer 2 was built as a POC, which will not be continued. It is currently not active.
SkyDancer 3 is currently taking care of some of the every day activities, managing the services hosted by Ethertech, Morningstar.tools and Errorreport.net.
SD3 is very effective dealing with repetitive tasks, maintenance and solving simple problems.
The most recent design, SkyDancer 4, consists of three clusters. It can handle text, audio and video input/output. It is very close to a general purpose implementation of Ai, with a natural language i/o interface and IDIS, a solution which emulates a thinking process.
Next generation, SkyDancer 5 (SD5) is in the making, with an aim for hosting 100 billion cellblocks distributed over many clusters, with 256 bits per cellblock.
-"It will be intriguing to see SD5 at work", says Per Callmin. He continues -"I don't expect it to have abstract thinking capabilities, like a human brain; nor do I expect it to ever be as creative as a human brain.
But it for sure will have the power to do some impressive work within the field of assisting developers and designers, gathering data, monitoring uptime and doing trend analysis!".
Development of SD5 has started and is progressing well. SD5 will have a ground-breaking new innovative feature, which enables multiple Ai's to solve problems together. When available in SD5, it will provide even better Ai scalability and co-operation.
SD5 will have an updated design of Ethertech's experimental "IDIS" feature (short for "Impulse Driven Intelligence Solution"). It was first built for SD4. IDIS brings a multi-layered thinking process (quite simliar to multitasking) to Ai, and the ability to act entirely on its own in certain situations.
These features will speed up the learning process substantially. The learning process is today the slowest and most repetetive process in the Ai solution.
In the spirit of R&D, parts of SD5 are designed and built by its predecessor, SD4.
In EtherTech's vision for 2025, most of software development, build, deploy and software operations are made by self-programmable and self-maintainable Ai systems. Humans will still be involved in the abstract design process, and become users of the services provided by Ai. With SkyDancer 5, Ethertech will take its first small steps towards this vision.
Per Callmin says: -"I am now convinced that future generations of SkyDancer will be built by SD5 and its descendants. Already we have seen that it is possible from a technological standpoint; Ai's are excellent software designers and programmers."
SD5 is expected to be development complete and go online 2018.
If you are interested in investing in EtherTech and Ai development, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about SkyDancer, please email email@example.com.